How to create and activate a Google AdSense account?
Are you looking for an AdSense account? In the article, we will learn how to create a Google AdSense account, and how to profit from a Google AdSense account for beginners.
We will also talk in detail about the use of Gene Rank for Adsense and the relationship between it and the Google Adsense account, and explain the steps to activate the Google Adsense account step by step.
What is a Google Adsense account?
A Google AdSense account is a system developed by Google, which is the best free advertising network. It works on a CPC (cost per click) system that can earn by placing AdSense ads on your site.
Google Adsense is a service of Google, that it offers to users as a simple and risk-free way to make money online. It offers the opportunity to generate income by posting Google ads on websites or YouTube channels.
Google AdSense program its main business is to display ads to promote companies’ products on the web page of websites or YouTube channels with high-quality content and more traffic, and deduct its share of the profits and give it to the owner of the channel or website, the owner of the blog or website is paid according to CPC ( cost per click) and CPI (cost per impression).
How to create a Google AdSense account?
Do you want to know how to create an Adsense account and activate account? here is the method.
Before creating a Google AdSense account, you must act according to the Google AdSense policy on your blog. So that after applying you can get approved by Google AdSense for the first time.
Carefully follow all the steps given below to create a Google AdSense account. All information must be filled in correctly here.
- To create a Google Adsense account, first, enter this link (https://www.google.com/adsense/start/).
- Now Google Adsense will open in front of you so that you can create the account.
- Now click on start here.
- After that, you will see the Google AdSense registration and login page.
- Now to fill out this form, enter the URL of your website or blog.
- Then enter your email.
- It enables you to choose whether or not Google AdSense sends you help and performance suggestions.
We recommend selecting “Yes” to receive continuous notifications about AdSense. Enables you to change contact settings later.
- Now click on Save And Continue.
You can sign in to your Google account by confirming your password.
- After that select your country.
- Review and accept the AdSense Terms and Conditions.
- Click Create an account.
- Now do the following and click on start.
- You are signed in to your new Google Adsense account.
- Now you come to the page with payment details.
- Here fill in your account type (select Personal), name, address, mobile phone number, etc.
- After filling it out, click submit.
How to activate a Google Adsense account
The next step after creating the account and receiving the message of Google’s approval is to activate the account with Google Adsense. This must be done the right way before you can add ads to your website and start generating income.
After creating a Google Adsense account, here are the steps to activate your Adsense account.
You need to do this before you can place ads on your website and start making money.
On your AdSense home page, you’ll see a list of tasks that must be completed before your AdSense account can be activated. After completing each task, be sure to tap Done or Submit on the card.
To activate an AdSense account, complete the following tasks:
- Link your website with a Google Adsense account.
- Enter your payment information.
- Verify your phone number (note that: this task is not required in all countries).
After you successfully complete these tasks, Google will review your site to ensure that it meets all of its policies. From Google finish setting up the Google Adsense account. This usually takes less than a day, but sometimes it can take longer. Google will notify you when you have fully activated your account. Then start making money and placing ads on your site.
This was an explanation of How to create a Google AdSense account? and How to activate it?, with details, you can see Google Tutorials for more.
Do not forget to tell us in the comments whether our explanation helped you or not, and share it with your friends to spread the benefit.